Goal Scholarship: You Can Make A Significant Positive Impact At No Cost To You!
The Goal Scholarship program is an incredible opportunity that allows Georgia taxpayers to redirect a portion of their state income tax to provide scholarships for eligible students to attend John Hancock Academy.
What was once called “Too good to be true” is now an invaluable benefit for JHA and our community. Georgia taxpayers are choosing HOW and WHERE to spend some of their state tax dollars.
By contributing to Goal for a tax credit and designating that the dollars be used at John Hancock Academy, you will provide opportunities for Georgia families to attend our school.
JHA is then able to:
- Increase the amount of financial aid that can be offered to new students
- Assist families already enrolled
- Increase enrollment
- Increase tuition income
- Increase funds to improve education
- Enable the school to reach more families desiring a Christian education
We are just getting started. Last year parents, grandparents, relatives, and friends provided $10,000 in financial aid for eligible students to attend John Hancock Academy by redirecting their tax dollars to Goal. We are working hard to provide a premier education and make it affordable for many years to come, but WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Please consider taking advantage of this opportunity!
The simplest way to participate is:
- Use the Goal Paperless Process by following the steps at: http://www.goalscholarship.org/for_donors/
- Pick up and complete your forms from the JHA office, and we will take care of it for you
For more information or to visit the Goal Website, click here: http://www.goalscholarship.org/