• Completed student application
• Copy of birth certificate
• Copy of Social Security card
• Certificate of Vision & Hearing examination
• Certificate of Immunization (GA Form 3231)
• Copy of any educational, psychological or medical forms, or IEP developed as a result of testing
• Most recent report card or transcripts (not applicable for Kindergarten)
• Most current standardized test scores (not applicable for Kindergarten)
• Withdrawal form from previous school
• Discipline report and/or letter of good standing from previous school
• Parent/Family Interview
• Activity fee ($100 per child)
• Tuition payment
Registering and/or applying for admission does not guarantee acceptance. In order to ensure an optimum student/teacher ratio, enrollment may be contingent upon space availability. Admission is not official until all necessary documents have been received and approved.
Please call (706-444-6470) or stop by the office to make an appointment to meet with the Headmaster regarding school tours and admission.